Thursday, April 10, 2008

And on to Easter Dinner...

My Mom with only part of the spread. It was fun to have dinner be presented so pretty, just like it always is with my Mom. I think I probably need to get much better at that (oh, the things I need to work on...).
I love ham! And potato casserole...
Obviously the food was taken to quite well...notice the asparagus (one of my favorites)!
This was Ryden as he was anticipating eating. You didn't want the pictures in order, did you?
The beautifully set table. Jenna wrote everyone's names on the eggs and then we dyed them.
Here is Garth's!
And the three kids that sat at the counter. (This was the coveted spot growing up when we would visit my Grandma Pitt's house. It was fun to see that continue!)
The pretty tulips, I love tulips! Especially in vintage bottles and vase! I think I am going to have to start checking out thrift shops, DI in Utah, etc. to add some of these to my stuff. I loved the simpleness and beauty of the flowers!


0 comments: