Thursday, April 10, 2008

A "walk" to the pond

I just thought this was cute, no specific reason-I just like walking pictures!
The love each other just a little bit...
and often walk holding hand lately. (As their Mom I love it.)
We finally made it to the pond, it wasn't exactly a short walk.

My Ry...
Playing at the pond's edge...
And Starlee again (she just likes to smile for the camera)

And Ryden walked the dog on the way back...I know, gasps are heard around the world.
And another gasp worthy shot.
Oh, this is out of order (this was before the dog), but I loved this picture. I wish Jenna had been here with her camera so I could have zoomed in a bit better. And until we can afford to replace my completely beat up camera-just imagine it zoomed in, 'kay? ;-)

Ry got a little tired towards the end...
and seemed to like his comfy slave. (Please ignore the lack of makeup, hairdo, all of the wrinkles, and everything else-just focus on the smile I have because I love my kids!)

0 comments: