My Mom introduced me to these when we were in Utah and I love them! I have been so good only allowing myself a few a week. And just to make sure I could allow myself a few a week indefinitely I stocked up on them when they were on sale for $1.50/box! Garth says I am easy to please (he isn't a black pepper fan, more of the serrano/habanero/red bell pepper type-me I love them all!). I snacked on these when I was driving back from Utah and boy, they really helped with the mundaneness of driving! Anyway, if you like black pepper-give these a try! :-)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those look yummy, I'm going to look for them at the store in just a few minutes.
Anne
I have tried them before and you're right they are yummy. The photos of the family look great. Glad you all had a good time and are home safe.
Post a Comment