There are a couple of places that I love to eat at when we are in Utah. One I have mentioned before, Kneaders, the other is Costa Vida. The first time we went I ordered the Mango Chicken Salad (on Jenna's suggestion) which was very, very yummy! This last time they were out of the mango chicken so Jenna suggested the sweet pulled pork. Oh my goodness, it is yummy too! I have been searching for recipes today so that I can perfect that sweet pork. I am hoping that I can get it down before Jenna & Casey come down since I know it is one of his favorites. So far I have about 6 different recipes off of the web. If you know of one that you have made that is close, please send it on...(and any recipes for the mango chicken would be much appreciated too)Oh, and when I do try a recipe-I will post it on The Isom Ate with our review, etc.
2 comments:
And to give you incentive to visit when Casey and Jenna move here, Roseville has a Costa Vida as well:)
That definitely makes Sacramento all the more exciting to visit...we are looking forward to lakes, etc. too.
Post a Comment