Violet has been able to spend the night a couple of times this summer and we have loved having her over. I know all of us are looking forward to having her at least a few more times before everyone heads back to school! It is so much fun having a niece here old enough to hang out and play with (not to mention take shopping, etc.). We have had a great time! Here she is with Ethan one morning while he was playing (& she was avidly watching) X-Box 360! And I turned around to see Starlee & Ryden smiling with excitement that Violet was over!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have the cutest kids! They always look so happy. I just emailed you about getting together. Let me know if you get the email.
Sounds like fun!! Violet is such a sweetie! My girls really fell in love with her while she was here!
Anne
Post a Comment