
Take the Quiz here!
I thought this was a fun quiz, although I had a bit of a hard time answering some of the questions-I just didn't fit! Anyway, as a Jane Austen fan I had fun nonetheless! :-)
Happily ever after...

Take the Quiz here!
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
6:58 PM
1 comments:
She is my favorite character in all the books by Jane Austen! We read them out loud last year for family reading and it was so great to revisit them!
We recently picked up Jane Austen's Guide to Good Manners, and are having fun with it! The girls are having fun laughing at some of the things people considered rude, but I'm also seeing them employ some of the "manners" in their play. We REALLY need to finish the regency style dresses we started so that they can wear those to play in!
Post a Comment