Tuesday, July 10, 2007

And we're off...


We left Provo for Mesquite on Tuesday...after something to eat (I am a big fan of Gandolfo's now) and a stop at the BYU Bookstore for some much needed shirts, pillowcases for Garin, etc. We had stayed at Casey & Jenna's the night before so everything was so close-food was within walking distance. It was a nice outing before being cooped up in the car!

I love picture of people walking...especially Casey, Jenna, & our kids.
The kids hold their hands so well and it is just too cute.


"Mom, Jenna let us have gumballs...can you see them?"

Ryden helping us "load up" to leave...(you have to have snacks-even with just 3 kids!)

More walking pictures, I know...
take notice how Ryden holds on to Garth (all of our kids have done it)

2 comments:

Da said...

I used to work at Gandolfo's, back when it was run by the original owners and was a "mom and pop" show. They were the cutest little Italian immigrant couple! I loved it, and I have some of the recipes still! ;o) I love their crab salad so much, we stop to get it about once a week before swim team...you know, carbs before a work out! (Well, at least that is my excuse!)

TheIsom8 said...

I would love some of their recipes-I loved it!