I am not sure if my Mom will like this picture, but I did! My Mom came on the ride when I water-skiied (probably for moral support and to enjoy the show) ;-) In all reality, she came just because it is so much fun to ride in the boat. She was (& my Dad) a HUGE help with the kids over the weekend and I know the kids had the greatest time! Garin, Shelby, & Ethan stayed and I have no doubt they are are having the times of their life right now! She is such an awesome "Mama" to my kids and I will be forever thankful! I love you Mom!
Last Monday we went to the Pineview Reservoir with my parents, Casey, and Jenna. We had the greatest time and are really grateful to my parents for taking us, bringing snacks, and then feeding us afterwards. It was so crazy (good crazy) trying to fit everything in that Monday at the lake was such a nice relaxer! Plus, it was the first time I have water skiied since before I had Garin (being pregnant every year will do that to you). I had such a great time and I know Garth loved wakeboarding, the kids loved tubing, swimming, and all of the other fun that a lake provides. After the lake we headed up to my Mom & Dad's for hamburgers and hot dogs. I love hamburgers & hot dogs-not so gourmet of me, but after a great day on or at the water they really hit the spot. (Not to mention the yummy cherries and strawberries.)
So, thanks Mom & Dad-it was great to be together with everyone!
So, thanks Mom & Dad-it was great to be together with everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment