Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Strawberry Patch Field Trip

The kids had their last preschool field trip to the strawberry patch a week or so ago. It is at the same place that they do the pumpkin patch and is tons of fun!
Here is Ryden holding out his ticket to get in-I think this was for the air slide. They have an air slide, air jump, petting zoo, pony rides, hay ride, and train ride there!
Starlee at the bottom of the slide-she loved it!
Starlee at the petting zoo area-"let me out!!" ;-)
The only pet/animal/anything Starlee likes! She loves pony rides and keeps asking for a pony. Good thing I had one growing up-I can look at her and easily say "no way!"
McKay, Brinleigh, Baileigh, & Starlee
Jon enjoying a pony ride too! Jocelyn, Jon, & Jared came with us to the strawberry patch. We loved having them there! It is fun to have cousins on field trips!
Ryden loved the pony ride too! Who knew that my kids who hate animals in general would love ponies?
Aunt Jaleen with Ryden, Jon, & Starlee. Jaleen tries to make most of Starlee's field trips since she loves her so much!!
Aunt Jocelyn with Jon & Ryden. Ryden felt much better about being on the hay ride once he had both aunts there! :-)
And last but not least, they played on a wagon. I don't know if you can tell, but Ry was laughing. He thought it was tons of fun! Good thing he doesn't realize how hard life really was then!

0 comments: