Anybody who knows us really well knows that my kids have great aunts and uncles. Well, today is their Uncle Casey's 25th birthday and they are all pretty bummed that they don't get to see him on his "BIG" day! It got me thinking of the many fun things that he has done with them: playing ball all the time after work/school, swimming in the pool, board games, sports, football, softball, BYU games (in its own category now in our house from other sports), and just the overall love he has for them and for Garth and I. We loved having Casey and Jenna here while he did his internship and are so incredibly grateful for the loving, involved uncle that he continues to be! Here are a few pictures that we love of a great brother-in-law/uncle! Happy Birthday Casey!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhh, that's so cute. Thanks for remembering his birthday and doing something special. I showed it to him and he liked it.
THANK YOU!!! That entry really means a lot to me. I wish I could have celebrated it with you guys, but I'm looking forward to your visit THIS month.
Post a Comment