Thursday, June 21, 2007

Garin's 5th Grade Graduation


Garin receiving his diploma...
(most of the kids were REALLY dressed up, but I thought that since it is only 5th grade why is that necessary? aren't they still kids? just my thoughts on the matter!)

Garin had a surprise attendee on his big day...Papa!
Here is my Dad with Ry, cousin Brady, and Garin! He sure has his hands full!
Aunt Joanna came for Garin's special day...
as well as
Aunt Jocelyn, cousins Jon & Jared too
Garin and his best friend Jace
Garin, Jace, and Tanner...
Garth, Garin, and I...we finally had a chance to take a picture!
I love my favorite #1 son!
Garin and his Dad...do picture get any better than these moments?

All in all a good day. Garth and I were VERY tired after having been up until 3 am with the quilts that morning and Garth was fighting a cold, but Garin's day was so sweet. We can't believe how time has flown or that we will be doing this again next year!

2 comments:

Anne said...

They do graduation for 5th grade now? Does he go on to Jr. High now? I guess I don't know how they do things in CA.

Congrats to Garin!

Anne & Family

Laura Nipper said...

Happy Graduation Garin. So funny to see pictures taken from the school I went to. I think I danced on that stage way to many time in my past.