Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Strawberry Fields

Mom, no way you can have my bucket! I want to fill it!
What-I can't eat the strawberries? I am supposed to put them in the bucket?
But they taste so good!
Casey picking strawberries with the kids
I know, I know, what a cutie!
I've been telling you Mom, these are yummy!
What? You were looking for me?
Mom, this is fun. I love strawberries!
Just a sample of how yummy they just looked...
Casey & Jenna with the kids...it takes 2 cars to carry us all!

1 comments:

Anne said...

We'll definately have to check out the strawberry fields and the flower fields when we head to Disney and Lego Land next year. I visited Lego Land in Denmark, but never in CA. It should be fun! We'll let you know when we're coming so maybe the cousins can join us! ;o)

Anne