Monday, May 28, 2007

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day Garth made me scrambled eggs & bacon for breakfast just the way I like them! Then when we came home from church he made cinnamon rolls (which I love better than any cinnamon rolls I make), and to top it all off he made grilled chicken, zucchini casserole (a HUGE favorite of mine), and veggies for dinner. For dessert we had leftover birthday cake from Ethan's BBQ. Garth was willing to make something, but it seemed like we had enough "prepared" calories in the house! ;-)

All in all the day was great. I had plenty of time to relax, read, prepare for my talk in Stake Conference (much needed preparation), and most of all enjoy the wonderful children that made the day so special for me! They each, except for Ry, had homemade gifts for me-all of which were so special and cute! I loved them! As for Garth-we have reached a spot where I could not come up with anything and told him to wait until I could! Although, I did get a new dress, so we will count that!! :-)

I think my favorite thing about Mother's Day was just seeing my husband be so great and "so him" and loving the fact that he makes me a better mother because of the love and support he gives me!

Below are a few pictures of the day-


2 comments:

Anne said...

Okay! Sounds like a fun day, but you can't just leave us hanging like that! Please (long a drawn out), post the recipes! We love recipes!!

jhonny said...

hola hermano hace mucho tiempo de que no le escribia y es que estuve ocupado pues el estudio y el trabajo casi no tengo tiempo eh empezado mi 2 ciclo pero creo k lo voy a dejar pasar un tiempo pues mi papa no tiene dinero y mi mama hoy se a puesto muy mal hace ya un mes fallecio el hermano de mi mama y eso la tiene un poco mal y hoy se fue a ser analisis del corazon pues el corazon le duele pero salio negativo en los examenes mi papa estuvo todo el dia con ella feliz dia del padre ya pasado mi enamorada le dio un regalo a mi papa y estuvo con nosotros todo el la noche conversando con mi familia ahora estoy buescando trabajo para poder manbtener mis estudios me encontre con mi antiguo jefe y voy a ver si vuelvo al trabajo bueno mis saludos para todos sus hijos y tambien para la hermana cuidense y que DIOS los bendiga hermano nos estaremos viendo pronto bye