Here are a few pictures from Ethan's Birthday. Tonight was just a little family thing. Saturday he will have a BBQ party that we can have friends and family at. Lame Mom that I am I forgot to take pictures of his Birthday dinner of choice, French Bread Pizza, and his dessert, Fruit Slush. Saturday he will have his Vanilla Cake! So, sorry for the materialistic pictures-he opened his gifts from Garth and I, Mama & Papa, Uncle Casey & Aunt Jenna, Uncle Broc, Aunt Joanna, & Brady, Aunt Jaleen, and Uncle Jonathan tonight. He had a lot of fun playing with his brothers afterwards putting together Legos! Oh, I should mention that he opened his day with the requested Eggo waffles WITH syrup. He was pretty excited. Syrup is not a normal thing here because of the high sugar, so it was a special treat! Happy Birthday my handsome son!! :-) We are so glad that we have you!! What a blessing you are with your sweet attitude! I am so grateful for this kid and the joy he brings our home. He is such a sensitive kid that is always quick to tell you that he loves you. He is thoughtful and wonderful and Garth and I are so grateful for his spirit in our home!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan! Here's to your fun fun day that I'm sure your mom has planned.....and a yummy cake and lots of great presents! ;o)
Your Cousins: Cameron, Grey, Micaela, Chloe, Eleanor and Margaret!
Hi Janelle,
Eithan birthday is the same day as Morgan's. To funny. My daughter picked her own birthday a day before my scheduled c-section. What a great day to be born. Happy birthday Ethan.
Post a Comment