Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Beach



The day after the flower fields and strawberry patch we headed to the beach. Here are a few pictures from the day!Garth and a couple of his boys.
I love the beach! In-n-out is what I crave!
That 3 year old cutie didn't really need her whole cheeseburger did she?
Uncle Casey, Garin, & Ethan playing ball
Ryden is obsessed with the boogie boards...
he seems to think they are surfboards and that he is a very cool surfer!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Before you know it, you'll have seven going surfing in the wee hours of the morning.....

or is it the noon hour that is best?

See, I know nothing about surfing! Do all your kids love it as much as Garth does? ;o)

Enjoy!

Anne

TheIsom8 said...

Wee hours it is...if I could just become more of a morning person I could go too! I am working on it...first I need to learn to skateboard a lot better!

All the kids love the beach, some like the water more than others-but I am pretty sure that every year they will become more and more obsessed with water, surfing, etc.

He is very lucky, they have taken the whole "like father, like daughter/son" thing to heart! ;-)