So, the older three had their open house~the pictures are backwards (we actually went to Garin's first, then Shelby, and then finished up with Ethan).

Ethan's relief map-he helped make it and did a report and habitat on the Indian Rhinoceros.

The life cycle of a frog.

Me~"I have to go to another classroom? But I already know you are a smartie pants!"

Shelby's Chango Check-she is doing quite well!

Her deposit book-I love that they do this! I did something similar when I was over Activity Days and we had so much fun!

Shelby's Chango Store that she made from materials in and around the house!

Garin as Ulysses S. Grant~his class had everyone stand and you had to guess who they were. I thought it was a very creative way of refreshing the parents and making the open house fun!

Garin's state float. Notice the shape is that of the state (my favorite part). We decided if we had to do it again we would get a satellite image and make it a relief map with the places staked out in their actual area. So, we will see what teacher Shelby gets next year! It was fun and Garin worked very hard!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment