Garth and I would like to start a recipe blog. The reason we haven't...we can't think of a clever name for it. I would like something "us." We love chocolate, although we make so much more than that. Chocolate isn't even an 1/8th of the things we like to try anymore. So, does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking something simple like GNJCOOK (that would be similar to the license plate thing), or lovetocookisoms, or thecouplethatcooks, as you can see none are all that clever or us. So, I am going to open this up and just see if any of you can think of anything. Garth has been taking pictures of some of the different foods that we make so that we will be ready when we come up with something.
Monday, March 10, 2008
I need some ideas...
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
recisom
K, so it's pretty lame, but its the best combo name I could come up with:)
coolcouplecooking
isometriccooking
toocoolcooking
toohotcooking
cooking4eight
cooking4ate
isomadethat (I so Made That)
isomnivore
isomerized
isometry
its 10:59 and I'm going to bed, I'll let you know if I think of any more!
Or how about
The Isom Ate
to match your regular blog.....
REALLY going to bed now!
I second the isom ate. Very clever. Next best was isomnivore.
All of these are soooo great! Right now we are loving The Isom Ate, coolcouplecooking, and twogoodcookers-or maybe toogoodcookers (Trevon and our pseudo nephew Jaren tells us we are good "cookers" quite a bit. Yes, we correct them, but we secretly love it!). Keep them coming. I think Garth and I are going to try and decide by Friday.
My favorite is isomnivore! ;o)
Oh, I can't wait to check out this new blog, whatever the name. Although I do agree that The Isom Ate is a clever companion to this blog. Let me know when it is up and running!
Hey, I won! Do I get a prize? Just kidding! I really like how it works along with this blog!
When are you leaving to Utah?
Post a Comment