We had Brady yesterday while Joanna went to the dentist. It was so much fun! We love this little guy so much! We played outside with him (him with either myself or Ethan while I was taking pictures) on the grass. The kids climbed trees, played in the dirt, watched as Brady rode the horse thingy, and of course enjoyed Oreos evidenced by Ryden's face, Brady's face, and Brady's shirt (sorry about that Joanna). Anyway, Jonathan came over unexpectedly so we all got to hang out with him a bit too. I didn't get any pictures of that, though-mmm...that stinks. In a nutshell, we had the greatest time with Brady and look forward to the next time we get to watch him. (Joanna-we hope it is only while you are shopping or something, though, instead of the dentist!) ;-)
PS How cute does Brady look standing and clapping! He is so fun!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Brady for a day...
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of you right now! I wish I could be there.
Thank you so much for watching him! I know he had TONS of fun being with all of you. Love you!
Post a Comment