Sunday, October 21, 2007

A visit from great friends...

Do you ever have those times where you knew you should have taken pictures, meant to take pictures, and then completely forgot to take pictures? That would be me last night. Garth grew up with a great guy named Mikko VanWagenen, Mikko married an awesome girl named Stacey in June '94, Garth and I followed soon after in October '94 at which Mikko was a groomsman. We were lucky to hang out with them every so often, were totally excited when they had their first son on our anniversary (I will never forget his birthday!), and were even more excited when we got to hang out with them and their cute boys last night! It has been ages since we have seen them and it was such a nice visit! We REALLY appreciated them taking time out of their vacation to hang out with us-and bring a pumpkin pie on top of it!! So, Mikko & Stacey-thanks for visiting!! (And next time I will take pictures!!!)

0 comments: