I love this plate! I saw it on the blog Simply Healthful. And they are doing a giveaway for one right now! I think I would like a few, it would be a great way to make eating vegetables even more fun! In general, most of my kids eat their veggies really well (with only 1 exception that I can think of off the top of my head-and it isn't Garth) ;-), but wouldn't this be such a great visual aid? You can find it at Super Healthy Kids.
So, get on over there. The plates are only $2.99 each (cheaper than some of those other character plates). I am thinking a great idea to include in an Easter basket, Valentine's, FHE on healthy eating...you get the picture! :-)
Just thought I would share! Have a great day!

1 comments:
So you think the kids will eat the food because it's in this plate? Poor deluded soul... they'll eat it because their mother is such a good cook...
Post a Comment