Jonathan was able to make a quick trip down before the holidays (we LOVED seeing you), then we celebrated Trevon's birthday (add Aunt Jaleen and Papa there for that), the day after Trev's birthday Garth was a watch dog at the elementary school, next came picking out the family room Christmas tree (kid's choice), 12 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange I was in (talk about lovely, yummy, and I could go on...), and to wrap it all up Garth's chocolate raspberry torte for the Peterson's Christmas party! I am so glad I married such a talented man, have such cute kids, wonderful family, sweet, thoughtful, talented friends and everything else! :-)
*I didn't take any pictures, but sandwiched in there was Traci's yearly ornament exchange and a trip to Taipan Trading Co. in Rancho Cucamonga with Julie, Marlie, and Starlee where we met up with some friends for lunch. It was a fun-filled month!!*
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that torte looks to die for. I must admit every time I see Garth now I cant help but think of Mr Incredible -EVERY TIME, but I blame you because you are the one that put the thought into my head!
Wow! You've been playing catch up like everyone else. I love that you condensed it. I need to just do that and be done. Love all the pictures! Your such a cute family!
How come I didn't get torte?!
oh and btw, thanks for the compliment...
from a sweet, talented, and thoughtful friend.
Oh alright, I know you weren't talking about me...
sob.
The torte looks yummy!
Post a Comment