Friday, August 31, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by my sister-in-law, Anne. This is the first time I have been tagged, so here goes...

(PS Sorry it has taken me so long, I am very behind with tons of pictures I still need to post too!)

What’s in a name?

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Lea (pronounced like Leah). I have always liked it and imagined the pronunciation different when I was younger to tweak it to be more like Princess Leia. But, no matter what I have always like it.

L-I LOVE to spend time with Garth.

E-I am thankful for EVERYTHING the Lord has blessed me with.

A-I am AWARE of all my weaknesses and wish that they weren't so APPARENT. So, the part about me that is relevant is that what probably very few are aware of is that I am working on it, I am trying to be better, and I have an awareness of those weaknesses and secretly (well-now, not so secretly) ;-) wish that my personal weaknesses weren't so incredibly obvious!
(*I realized that this sounded very negative, I meant it in only the normal, ugh, negative-what I mean is I am painfully aware of all those things that I wish I was doing better. The things I wake up every morning and see as flaws and know are completely obvious to the whole world around me. Garth thinks I am TOO aware. That no one notices. Umm...wrong.)

I tag my sisters Jenna & Jocelyn, and my Mom! :-)

(I love having a short middle name-it makes everything quick!)

**I hope I didn't do this so badly that I am never tagged again...Is being too honest about things that are relevant to me a bad thing? :-)**


0 comments: