Sorry this post is so late...I have been busy, our router died, etc.
Starlee had specific things in mind for her birthday! I had made a play date with a friend from HS for the kids, but last minute Starlee wanted to go to Beach Day. So, Laura being amazingly wonderful and flexible said they would meet us at the beach. After us taking FOREVER to get there because of soccer camp, etc. we made the LONG trek to the beach (because it was Mission and is crazy busy). Needless to say-the weather was BEAUTIFUL and Starlee had a great time, I got to see Laura's CUTE kids, and my other kids had a blast boogie boarding, playing in the sand, et cetera! For Starlee, her big day started out beautifully and she truly had a BLAST of a day! Here are few pictures from her day at the beach...
Starlee, "Mom-look, I have sand all over my hands!"
Starlee, "Mom-look, I have sand all over my hands!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment