I am wondering what everyone's plans for Spring Break are! We leave on the 12th of April, but I am hoping to take some field trips with the kids before then. Shelby is going with a friend to Magic Mountain, Garin is participating in a climbing merit badge, I think we are going to have to head to the park a lot, maybe swim some (our new pool isn't quite as warm as our old pool was), I would like to go to Sea World or the zoo. I really haven't given it much thought yet, but I would love to hear what everyone else is doing! :-)
For me, here are several things that I am very excited about:
1. I can run on my treadmill at 7 am instead of 6 am
2. I can organize my closet.
3. The kids and I can have a little more fun. I feel like I am constantly yelling to get ready for this or that!
4. I am baking cookies-lots of them!
5. I would like to try a couple of peruvian recipes before we go, just to give the kids a glimpse!
Okay-so here is what I am thinking will be fun! I know that blogs aren't always a conversation type thing, but I am curious to see what everyone else is doing.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're in the middle of spring break right now. Because we homeschool, the district schedule doesn't matter, but, right now there is no swimming for a week...and that means we get to sleep in! Considering that we're usually up at 5:30 a.m. that is definately a break! ;o) We're not going anywhere...saving our vacation days for summer, but we a REALLY enjoying the extra sleep!
I love it! Sleeping in is one of my favorite things to do!! :-)
Yes I am very excited about spring break. Aiden is only out for a week of school and I work 3 out of the 5 days he is off but at least we get to sleep in and I am not yelling at him to hurry up or were going to be late. We should try to get the kids together next monday. We could try the park or Sea World or something. Let me know what you think??
Post a Comment