Since I probably don't need to state the obvious fact that I love pictures of Garth because he is so cute ;-)-I will instead mention that we took this picture because we have pictures of Garth asleep with ALL of our kids and now we are onto the nephews! ;-) Brady slept right next to his uncle looking as cute as could be. So-those of you that have our nieces and nephews-bring them over to us when they are babies! Garth has some incredible talent to get them to sleep (of course he has to sleep right along with them!).
Monday, March 26, 2007
Garth & Brady
Since I probably don't need to state the obvious fact that I love pictures of Garth because he is so cute ;-)-I will instead mention that we took this picture because we have pictures of Garth asleep with ALL of our kids and now we are onto the nephews! ;-) Brady slept right next to his uncle looking as cute as could be. So-those of you that have our nieces and nephews-bring them over to us when they are babies! Garth has some incredible talent to get them to sleep (of course he has to sleep right along with them!).
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment