I thought this picture of Starlee & Casey was so cute! He is so patient with the kids and they (and Garth and I) absolutely adore him! Probably because Jenna did such a great job picking him out! ;-) Casey has been helping me organize my office (he is great at organizing and has skills when it comes to office stuff-must be the masters accounting program at BYU or his terrific Mom or both) and I will be eternally grateful for all of the help that both Casey and Jenna have given while they have been here! How did I get so lucky?
Is anybody else ready for a break? I AM!! Between dance, preschool, gymtrix, softball, and scouts I am just about done with everything! :-) I am so ready for a break from the chaos that we call 6 kids! ;-) I should also add that I am so thankful for my blessings in great family that help us out so much-Garth, the kids, Casey & Jenna, Jaleen, Joanna & Broc, Jonathan, Moms & Dads, Trevor & Jocelyn, Chad, you get the picture...! I can't wait to go to Peru and see some of the sights! We are leaving the kids with Casey & Jenna for 12 days and as crazy as I know it will be for them-I am so thankful! I am looking forward to a vacation with Garth AND to where Garth served for 2 years and I am thankful that I won't have to worry the entire time we are gone because they will have an AWESOME aunt and uncle here! Yeah for us! We will get to see the sights with Mom & Dad Isom and visit all of the ruins. I can't wait to post pictures to the blog...now if I can just get through the next few weeks!
Have a great day everyone and I hope everyone is feeling a little less worn out than I am today! ;-)
2 comments:
Janelle and Garth,
Peru sounds like so much fun! You are going to have a blast!! No worries about the kids, they are in good hands! When do you leave? Please blog while you are there! We'd love to read about your adventure!
Anne, Eric and the kids
Awh yes the busy life we all live with our children. I only have two and feel very tired at the end of the day. What a wonderful vacation you and Garth will have together as a couple. Take lots of pictures and keep us updated on your blog. :)
Laura
Post a Comment