Misc. picture below from Shelby's birthday. She started off with opening Joanna & Broc's present at our house (Joanna came over for her birthday). She loved the purse and wallet! Then we headed to a little Mexican food restaurant in La Mesa that has the greatest tacos! After that back home for Oreo cheesecake! Shelby loved it! Happy 10th birthday Shelby!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Shelby's Birthday
Misc. picture below from Shelby's birthday. She started off with opening Joanna & Broc's present at our house (Joanna came over for her birthday). She loved the purse and wallet! Then we headed to a little Mexican food restaurant in La Mesa that has the greatest tacos! After that back home for Oreo cheesecake! Shelby loved it! Happy 10th birthday Shelby!
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I had a lot of fun. I'm glad I was able to be there.
Post a Comment