Monday, February 05, 2007

A Day at the Tidepools

Starlee & I walking checking out the many little pools and the creatures inside!
Shelby took this picture! I liked it!
The glare is bad, but isn't the beach pretty?
It is one of the neat things about living here!
Garin's reflection-taken by Shelby!
(I think she is a budding photographer with a definite artistic side!)
Garth and his little man!
Ryden was a little cold as well, but seemed to really like having Dad's sweatshirt on!
My handsome husband and a few of his adoring fans!
My 2 cute girls!
Starlee and I-she was COLD!
I thought this was a pretty picture! I loved the look of the water cascading down!
Here are the three oldest handsome Isom boys! (Trevon definitely looks like he didn't like the look of something!)
A sea anemone in one of the pools of water.

0 comments: