Thursday, December 04, 2008

I haven't posted in awhile...

so I am going to try and catch up a bit. My sisters and I (down here) are going to try and get together once/month. So, on Nov. 1 we headed to a park in Rancho Bernardo. Garth had the camera most of the time (except when I had to grab a picture of my handsome guy)...so I will try and do a quick description of the pictures for those that care! ;-)
You need my picture why? Everyone knows I was there if I blog about it!
I loved seeing my nephew Jon just running around after the ball-future soccer player for sure!

And Brady will be following suit soon after! :-)


Starlee LOVES Brady because she can "mother" him-here she is doing just that!



Trev climbing-I have great climbers!

Dad, is a picture really necessary?

Mom, you wish you could do this!

Jaleen hanging out watching the nieces and nephews
Jon loved the bubbles!

And Jocelyn took a second to smile for me-thanks! (not that she wasn't already smiling)

Picture not necessary Aunt Janelle!

Please take more pictures of my Aunt Nell!

Garth playing a little soccer with Jon & Brady.
I think he is a fun uncle even if he was a gimp for a bit! ;-)
I think he enjoys it more and more every year!

And Garth LOVES to joke around and tickle the "young-uns."
Jocelyn hanging with Jared for a second.

And Ry blowing bubbles...

Starlee hugs-especially from Mom & Dad!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I wish I could come :(

R Allen said...

Janelle can I steal some stuff off your blog?

Have you read "Love in the Time of Cholera" yet? I am getting it from the library tomorrow.
Cross fingers I can get through it in time.

.

Ashley said...

Your family is adorable!

Rachel said...

Finally an update - feel like I havent spoken to you in forever, I think we are VT you next week, I am looking forward to it!