Monday, November 10, 2008

Shhh...


I have a secret. I stayed in bed until 10 am and I loved it! (I love no school days!)
Oh-I didn't say I "slept in" until 10. It was even better than that. I woke up with Garth, we had prayer, spent a little time together, he went to work and I read, then I slept for a little bit, woke up and read some more. A wonderful, relaxing lazy morning-now on to the work. :-)
I always feel a little guilty about mornings like this-even though they are SO rare, why is that?

5 comments:

Anne said...

Don't feel guilty! We all deserve them! Lately Da and I have been waking up at around 4:30-5:00ish... without an alarm clock. We don't know why, we just are both up and we really like the quiet time! The funny thing is, that neither of us wakes the other up. We both are just up, like when we both call each other at the same time or when we both say the same thing....connections!

Rachel said...

I am so glad you got to do what you were so wishing for on Friday night - I am guessing you didnt get to sleep in on at Sat morn. Sounds like a little touch of heaven to me!

Christina said...

Good for you! I can't wait until the days I can do that!

Katie B Thurgood said...

Lol, I love sleeping in! Definitely don't feel guilty.. you have TOTALLY earned it.. You are super woman after all :)

Team Fifield said...

Yes I agree. It is 1:15 p.m. and I am still in my jammies. I can get away with it since I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year! :) This is a rare occasion and I will enjoy it!