Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ode to Dust...



Dust you are and Dust you will be

Dust in every spot I see

Dust makes my head want to bust

Oh, for the love, get rid of the dust!

I think dust may be the bane of my existence. I am allergic to it like no other. My head starts pounding, my throat constricts, my nose gets stuffy & runs (how is that-shouldn't that be impossible?), and I get CRAN-KY.

So, when you are having cabinets installed in your office which requires electrical to be moved, drywall to be repaired, a floor to be layed, and misc. other items-dust is a given. And so is my misery.

Today I am ready to throw in the towel, snuggle up in bed, shut the door, and save my family the misery of being around me. Instead, the kids and I have been trying to eradicate our "beloved" dust. We have swept (not so great for me), mopped, mopped again, and are currently dusting. Heaven help me-it is in every nook and cranny.

Heaven doesn't need to help Swiffer-they are financially doing quite well off of my malady! ;-)

0 comments: