I know the lighting on this is horrible (I apologize for the glare-I was in a hurry, it was really late at night, and my camera is on its last leg), but here are our family pictures all hung up! They are on the wall opposite of our front door (for those that have been here). Again, a huge thank you to Spencer Kellis for taking the pictures and Jason Tanner for editing them, giving us his opinions, and just being a terrific guy! We absolutely love them and are so excited to not only finally have a family picture, but to love it too!! THANK YOU!!
PS I should probably add that even though the pictures look a little crooked in this picture, they aren't! Garth measured so carefully and everything is down to the 1/16th of an inch (at least)! :-)
PS I should probably add that even though the pictures look a little crooked in this picture, they aren't! Garth measured so carefully and everything is down to the 1/16th of an inch (at least)! :-)

6 comments:
Looks great. I like how you have them all arranged. Even better than if they were all horizontal or vertical in my opinion.
Those turned out really well! You guys have a great family and I had so much fun taking your pictures. :) Happy holidays!
They did turn out cute! What fun to finally have them framed and up on the wall. Are you using the main one for your Christmas card?
How weird, the post that I made above calls me "no one". Tee Hee! I did sign in, but it must not have found me.
I got those proofs back yesterday, they are fabulous and hopefully soon I'll be making a similar post to my blog. ;o)
Jason & Spencer-we are using the horizontal of us sitting on the wall for our family room! We love the pictures! Thank you so much!! :-)
Janelle, could you take a photo of the pictures at night so that we can see them better? Of course, we're planning a trip to CA this summer when YY & NN are in town (if they are in town) and so we'll see them for sure then!
Have a great weekend....is it really almost the weekend?
Anne
Post a Comment