Sunday, December 02, 2007

Garin's Birthday Party (BYU vs. SDSU game)

Garin's birthday party was delayed from 10/27 until 12/1 because of the fires delaying the BYU game (mentioned in a previous post). So, we did it yesterday! How cool it was for him! Not only did he have his 10 friends (& Jaleen +Jonathan) get to come to the game with him but my Dad, my brother Jonas, and my brother-in-law Casey came to go to the game too! We were all so excited and it was fun to see Dad and Jonas again after seeing them around Veteran's Day and it was great to see Casey since we haven't seen him since June!! So, here is a quick picture of Garin opening presents after pizza & brownies pre-game!

Jonas took some pictures of the players for me!

You can't see all of them-but here are some of the kids from Garin's party-there were fans for both sides since we are in San Diego and all. You can definitely see where our loyalties lie...we all had our BYU gear on!
The halftime show was okay...this was my favorite part the parachuters! Enjoy the few pictures below & above!
It was a great game! It wasn't a total "keep you on your toes game," but it was kind of nice to have a game that they just did so well...you got to enjoy the "they're winning" feeling all evening! It was so much fun and the kids really enjoyed the whole thing!
AND...most importantly...the FINAL SCORE! GO BYU!!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Great Score!! Way to go Cougars! We can't watch the games, because we don't have T.V., but hope to make a few in the next couple of years!

Anne

caseytanner said...

Go Cougars. Glad I could come down, see the family, and watch BYU DOMINATE STDSU.

Jenna said...

I wish I could have come down for the game, but I'm glad you got to see them win (not that I had any doubts they would). I miss you guys!

Anne said...

Ha Ha! I was just in the furniture store looking at bunkbeds, and I saw your couch! Way comfy! ;o)

Anne

TheIsom8 said...

We love our living room couch-it is from the Roslyn collection! How cool-furniture shopping is fun!