Monday, November 16, 2009

A Very Quick Update Part 4-the final post from this picture file ;-)

Anyone who really knows us, knows that we love High School Musical. Yes, ALL of us. I know, I know...it may seem crazy. But, truth be told, we think it is fun. Nothing to "live" by-just fun. And the music is catchy too. So, we went to see it at the City of Farmington's performance. (Courtesy of my Mom who thankfully likes it too.)
It was a little sunny...and a little hot...does that prove that we are fans (or crazy)?
(Don't answer that...)

All of us, except my Mom (the photographer)
Why didn't we grab someone to take the picture?
Papa's famous shakes...

A short stop on the drive home for breakfast with Isom cousins. Belgian waffles and family time. Yummy. And the banana waffles were oh so banana-y! ;-)
(inside joke...try the vanilla. They are really good!)





2 comments:

R Allen said...

You Isoms are too cool.

Christina said...

If you would like, email me at scwillis718@hotmail.com so I can add you to my blog permission. Thanks!

You are always so nice and telling me how cute my girls are. Thanks for your sweet words. I too enjoying hearing and seeing your cute kids!