This was what the title of Garth and Garin's Guitar recital was-cute, huh? I think it was because SO MANY people have started taking lessons since the game came out. Garth and Garin have both been taking lessons for a little over a year. For Garth this was one of those "always wanted to dos" and for Garin he had been wanting it a little less time! ;-) They both did terrific! Their teacher, Greg, is such a great guy (he is the tall guy clapping in the last picture). He encouraged everyone to write their own music/words and sing them while playing. Garin did just that. Garth, a bit more reserved perhaps, decided to play Wonderwall and had Greg sing. Let me say that I was a very proud Wife/Mom standing in the back while holding Ryden and wishing Shelby to take good pictures. She did pretty good considering our camera is going...
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It all looks like so much fun! Is Garth really the only grown up taking lessons from this guy? I would think more people would be taking guitar, esp.! I've always wanted to learn the guitar, but for now it looks like the flute and piano are going to be the only instruments I have the time for! ;o)
I'll tell Xuxu and Star that Shelby is taking ball room dancing. She'll love that! Are the kids still taking Tae Kwon Do? We hope to find Chinese Wu Shu in our next location....where ever that is! (?)
I chatted with Tori tonight. She is having fun in Italy. Wish it were me. I could use a warm location right about now! ;o)
Where are you guys headed? You mentioned heading out of town again.
Post a Comment