Saturday, September 15, 2007

And soccer season is here...until November :-)


The kids are loving soccer season. All the kids have great coaches, the exception may be Trevon-but we will go with the fact that at least his coach thinks he is pretty adorable! ;-) It is amazing watching Shelby's games-things get much more competitive with age and they are working hard in U12. The best part is that the kids love it! They love the game and Garth and I are enjoying getting to know the game better while watching our kids have a great time! I didn't have a chance to take any pictures at Trevon's game since I was coaching, Ethan's game was at the same time as Shelby's-so I am hoping that maybe I will catch a few pictures of him in a couple of weeks. But, here is a quick shot of Shelby in between cheering and keeping Starlee occupied!

PS-Wish me luck on next Saturday! Garth has a campout so I am somehow going to pull off 3 soccer games at the SAME TIME while coaching one of them, snack for 2 of the teams, and team pictures an hours after game's end-one picture I have to be in! A totally hilarious situation, but one I had to share the few of you that read this can have a good laugh next Saturday as you know what I am going through! :-)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck with the soccer thing!

Amy said...

Ah, soccer. My oldest would never do it--too much running, and she might get hit with the ball. She's too girly for that stuff. But my youngest--watch out! She'd be the most aggressive ball-hog on the field. The closest thing to a son Chris might ever get.

You crazy thing! I hope you know how to duplicate yourself. Hope you got it all done on Saturday.