I think this just about covers everyone on Christmas except for me. (I was taking pictures.) The day was quiet and great all at the same time. The kids had fun and it was really nice to have a Christmas that wasn't as much about the stuff. I am hoping that we do this every year, since it was nice to read the Christmas Story in the morning and then head down to the tree at about 7 am. (We are convinced there is more enjoyment after 6 am!)
Friday, January 12, 2007
Christmas 2006
I think this just about covers everyone on Christmas except for me. (I was taking pictures.) The day was quiet and great all at the same time. The kids had fun and it was really nice to have a Christmas that wasn't as much about the stuff. I am hoping that we do this every year, since it was nice to read the Christmas Story in the morning and then head down to the tree at about 7 am. (We are convinced there is more enjoyment after 6 am!)
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment