
This is just a cute picture of the three little kids in boxes. March has gone pretty well. It has been super busy and I must admit I am glad it is over! Let's see...Garin and Shelby had their school play and did a terrific job! Garth and I sure have cute pirates! Garin finished up his short basketball season today-he loves his trophy! We took Garin and Jace to Islands to celebrate! I have a cute picture of them, although I haven't uploaded it to the computer yet! Garth is super swamped with work and we miss seeing him more! The good news is that he is very good at what he does and we are proud of him! The kids are excited to have the next 2 weeks off of school for Spring Break. I am excited to have the Space Derby done, play over, yearbook pages completed (I am over the kindergarten), Primary responsibilities done, and just the day to day stuff that includes the 6 kids and Garth that seems to have stockpiled in March! I think that is about it for us! We hope that you are enjoying this a little bit better than the website that I never seemed to be on top of! Anyway, here is a short glimpse into what is going on with us!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
March Update
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment