
It seems like it has been awhile since I have posted. Everyone here is doing great! The kids are enjoying school and all that comes with it. Garin & Shelby are involved in the school play and love every minute of practices and all that it entails. Shelby was one of the few 3rd graders to get a speaking part.! Yeah! Ethan loves kindergarten and loves that he is our only kid to have Garth come on 2 field trips in 1 school year. Garth has had a lot of fun going with him and has been able to fit in a field trip with Garin as well. Starlee and Trevon are doing great at home and in preschool. Their teachers are so sweet and they love them! Ryden is getting so big so fast! He is crawling and it it so funny to see him coming down the hall or "sneaking" off to Shelby's room. He is quite the joy in our lives! We all have so much fun with him!
We took the kids to Sea World today since their Uncle Terry (Garth's brother) was in town. They loved it!! Ethan says his favorite part was Shamu, Ryden's seemed to be the Shark Encounter, and the other kids I am not sure. They sure seemed to love Shamu's Happy Harbor. It was so much fun!! The tidepools were wonderful and of course the Sea & Otter show are a must. The best part is that we got our fun cards so now we can go all year.
We are headed off to the desert this weekend with a bunch of friends and are pretty excited to get a quick trip out of town!
Well, I had better sign off! I have a lot to do still, but wanted to give a quick update as to how we are doing! We hope all of our friends and family are well!!
Love,
Janelle & family
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Hello
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janelle,
Is that Trevon over on the left hand side that looks SO MUCH like Trevor??
Anne
Yes-we all agree he looks like Trevor too! Sorry for taking so long to reply-I am still not as on top of this as I would like!
Janelle
Post a Comment